Save Money with Exclusive Offers and Coupons from Retailers
Sign-up for the rewards programs that many major retailers offer and get access to exclusive deals that are not available to the general public. If a retailer doesn't have a rewards program, chances are high you can sign up to receive exclusive offers by email. For example:
(1) Macy's. Get 15% off of any purchase of $100 or more when you sign up to receive emails and texts at Macys.com
(2) JCP. JC Penney’s rewards programs will give you $10 off every $100 you spend in a month plus they will send you email coupons for additional savings
(3) Banana Republic. Sign up to receive emails at Banana Republic (which also owns The Gap and Old Navy) and they will instantly send you email offers of 15% to 25% off of next online purchases at The Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy stores. Apply for a Banana Republic reward card and get 15% off of your first purchase and earn $10 for every $200 you spend.
(4) Sears. Sears rewards program lets you earn 1000 points for every $1 spent and receive weekly deals by email
(5) T.J. Maxx. The discount clothing retailer, T.J. Maxx, will give you $10 back for every $200 you charge on their credit card and you are automatically entered to win a $50 gift card when you sign up for email alerts
(7) Best Buy. At Best Buy, you can earn one point for every $1 you spend. For every 250 points you accumulate, you get a $5 gift certificate
(8) Home Improvement Stores. Both Lowe’s and Home Depot allow you to register online for their clubs and you can receive two-for-one email coupons and they will accept each other’s coupons too
(9) Other retailers who will send you special email and text discounts are Target, Victoria’s Secret, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Bath & Body Works, Dollar Tree, Lord & Taylor, and Old Navy.
Get Free Product Samples
Manufacturers give away lots of free samples to advertise new products and establish customer loyalty. The tradeoff is that they want you to provide your name, mailing address, and email address in order to receive the free samples, and they might send you spam email afterwards (most of them won't), but you can create a free email account at Yahoo or Google and use it to register for these offers.
You can find out what free samples are available at FreeStuff.com -- StartSampling.com -- Shop4Freebies.com – Mrfreestuff.com – Freeflys.com – Hunt4Freebies.com -- Freebie-Depot.com -- HeyltsFree.net -- MoneySavingMom.com – Freebies4Mom.com. These websites also offer coupons and rebates.